I hope you will follow my journey through Shanghai with twocities art gallery to plan a community art event...

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Before I left...

I was just flipping through old pictures on my camera to make space for new ones and came across these little jewels. My last day in Rogers before this adventure was filled with some of my most favorite people... in. this. world.From POPSCICLES....



to playing with the magical blue glittery boucy ball...




to playing hide and go seek...

to being little Pujols... to climbing trees....

It was a brilliantly perfect playful spring afternoon.

This pic goes out to my superhero tshirt wearing homies.

There were about 15 of these in the Museum of Contemporary Art here in Shanghai.

3 comments:

  1. THOSE KIDS! can we keep them a lot next year? We can build forts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics and stories Bec! Keep up the good work. Sorry I was not able to talk longer this a.m. but it was a CRAZY morning here. We just hired a new guy who was here when you called. I'm pumped about the TAG! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cuties! I see that the boys inherited Aunt Becca's love of bouncy balls! :)

    ReplyDelete