I hope you will follow my journey through Shanghai with twocities art gallery to plan a community art event...

Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!

Today is my Grandpa's 90th Birthday!
My mom sent me this pic from the Neighborhood Fourth of July Parade!
Grandpa and Maizi are rockin' it out in their 90's... if we all can only be as lucky!
I have another blog in me. However, it is not in a place where I can tap into it right now. My 6am bed time after SPAIN CONQUERED THE WORLD CUP... has tonight's bed time setting in much earlier than usual! Lindsey, Graham, and Craig (Lindsey's brother) were in town this weekend. Not to brag... but I'll say one thing... WE CONQUERED SHANGHAI! I absolutely loved having them here!!!
To be continued...

4 comments:

  1. Grandpa will be so proud to be part of your blog. Good call, Bec!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh....So fun! Glad you partied it up for the World Cup...but sad I'm missing our Monday morning/evening skype session! We'll miss you tonight at G'pa's Birthday Dinner at Fred's! Cant wait for you to get home! xoxo, R + G + T (and A too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. VAMOS ESPANA!! Happy Birthday to your Grandpa! 90 is quite an achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we're all missing an important part of this blog which is YOU HAVE A FAMILY PARADE!

    ReplyDelete